On Saturday October 14, 2017, Physicians Organizing Committee, celebrated our 35th anniversary. The event held at San Francisco’s Old First Presbyterian Church included members and friends of the association to celebrate POC’s ongoing campaign to expand access to acute and outpatient mental health services as well as full hospital services for low-income and needy populations.
- Mental Health Advocates Demand Resources to Treat the Severely Mentally Ill
- Physicians must organize for ethical medical care vs. the commodification of healthcare
- MDs Unite with Community to Reinstate Medical Leadership of District Hospital
- Legal Victory Buys Time for Rural Northern California Hospital
- Government Failure Continues to Roil Mental Health Professionals and the Community