- Mental Health Advocates Demand Resources to Treat the Severely Mentally Ill
- Physicians must organize for ethical medical care vs. the commodification of healthcare
- MDs Unite with Community to Reinstate Medical Leadership of District Hospital
- Legal Victory Buys Time for Rural Northern California Hospital
- Government Failure Continues to Roil Mental Health Professionals and the Community
Category Archives: Editorials: On the Commondification of Healthcare.
You are not your patient’s doctor any more. You have been replaced. However, joining the corporate medicine bandwagon, turning a blind eye and following their unethical mandates can also jeopardize your career, and your patients’ lives. The profession of dedicated … Continue reading